• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Yamaha NS-250E

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a rare pair of Yamaha NS-250E "Ear speaker" that need to go to make room for other speakers. Everything works well with no scratchiness in the tweeter L-pad. The mid range on these things was pretty stunning actually. The highs were pleasant to my ear but they do lack deep bass....what is there is nice and tight. They are not a speaker you come across everyday....the whole metal structure is the woofer frame and they are open baffle. The cabinets are in nice condition but one does have a water ring that I never attempted to repair. The grilles are original and in nice condition with one of them having the name plate and they are also consecutive serial numbers.

I'm hoping somebody out there will enjoy them......or gut them and use them in some kick *** project!

Yamaha NS-250E 'Ear' Speakers | Vintage Audio Online

$250 plus shipping (prefer something more local) or trade for......

Sold

Thanks ra7, it was a pleasure to meet you and your girlfriend. By the time you come through town next, I may have my cabinets for my Fostex FE127E's done and we can put them through their paces over a cold one. I'd love to see your project when it's finished too! :cheers:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.