• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free INOP Phono Cartridges for Repairer/Collector

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If anybody collects and/or repairs old analog stuff, I have an Adcom XC/MRII high output MC cartridge that is yours for the shipping (USA only). I am told this was actually made by Van den Hul, though I don't know that for sure. From ~1985 or so -- came to me on an old Linn LP12 table.

I also have a broken ClearAudio Aurum Beta (stylus is broken off) that is also free to a collector/repairer. The Clearaudio actually has trade in value. Some background on fixing it Vinyl Asylum: Clearaudio Retip by drsx

And these guys might do retipping on one or the other: Soundsmith repair service,phono cartridges,eDumpster vintage audio,B&O®-Tandberg-Nakamichi,and more

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.