Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Ariston RD11S parts give away
Free to a good home - or a lousy home. I don't care. All the parts of an Ariston RD11S turntable that your probably don't need. This is what was left over after I used its parts to build another turntable. Included is:
- Plinth, and bottom board, but not the floating sub-plinth
- dustcover & hinges
- one armboard drilled for an Audio Technica AT1100 or Signet XK50
- The springs from which the subplinth hung.
- Mains power switch
- a few miscellaneous fasteners.
- 4 deformed sorbothane hemispheres which have lost their adhesiveness.
- Instruction manual - should be extremely valuable.
What is not included, so please don't ask:
- platter & mat
- motor and associated hardware
Taker pays shipping from 66049 (Eastern Kansas).