• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5 clone boards (inc PSU boards)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
F5 clone boards

Last year I built a F5 clone with my own boards, earlier this year I decided to make another amplifier in order to bi-amp my speakers and drive them with active crossovers.

Thus I ordered a reissue of the PCB:s of which I now have a few sets of spare boards.

I have attached a couple of pictures of one of the completed amplifiers.

The cost divided over all boards ordered amounts to 25€ and that would be the sale price. (A board set includes 1 Psu board and 2 F5 clone boards)

I also have a few sets of matched fairchild power fets (the ones original used in the F5) aswell as matched toshiba jfets Im not eager to sell the jfets but I'll offer them along with the boards as a service.

Attachments

• P1010898m.jpg
    P1010898m.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 1,880
  • P1010901m.jpg
    P1010901m.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 1,822
Last edited:
Due to a request I made a new run of F5 PCB's these feature the "P3" distortion adjustment pot.

There are some spares if anybody is interested. Also I can help with matched IRFP's and 2SJ/K jfets for these, there are limited number of PCB's however.

And there are also two sets of built PCB's that I wont be using.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.