• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

D.I.Y. ECL82 SET amp project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is anyone interested in a ECL82 amp project?

I obtained a half finished DIY build that I planned to complete but I've been side tracked by turntable restoration and this thing has been sitting in a cupboard for a couple of years waiting to see the light. Thought someone else may benefit from the delights of a small Amp.

Most of the components are new (Transistors, valves etc) and have been put together rather to tightly into a wooden box so my plan was to design a more logical layout and fix them in a proper steel affair. I have a hand drawn schematic and it seems to follow very closely most of the designs I've seen via the internet.

This is project that would probably suit an experienced builder with a couple of sensitive speakers to hand as it will only offer up a couple of watts.

I can post/send further details/photos upon request.

David.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.