FS Decware HDT Towers with FE126E highs - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th May 2011, 11:39 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to musgofasa
Default FS Decware HDT Towers with FE126E highs

HI Guys,

After several years of deliberation, I have decided to sell my HDT towers. I absolutely love the way they sound and the longer I listen to them, the better they get. Sadly they are taking up a bit more real estate than i would like to have in the room where I am using them They are also being used primarily for HT which is not what they are best at. They are awesome with music and are actually too good for HT. Consequently they haven't been used very much.

They are constructed from 3/4 furniture grade maple (13 ply I believe) and finished with a poly stain and clear coat. The backs of the cabs are unfinished, but I still have some of the stain if you would like me to finish them. The drivers are wired in series resulting in about 9 ohms impedance total, but could be rewired to parallel if you need a lower load. The top driver is a Fostex FE126E and the bottom driver is the Silver Flute W20RC38-08 Wool cone.

I would like to get $600 for the pair. Here are pics of the construction and finished product. I will be building a new set of grilles (inset) on friday as well.

Click the image to open in full size.

Hide this!Advertise here!