• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY Cable for Interconnects, speaker, and power cables

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everybody,
A few years ago I ran a small cable manufacturing business. It went well for 5 years, then the bad economy hit. I went out of business in late 2008 and moved soon after that. I was just going through some boxes that were never unpacked and I came across some old inventory.

This is all top quality cable, manufactured and insulated in the same plants as the most expensive stuff out there. I'd rather not put my history up here, but if you contact me directly I'll fill you in on the details. I will tell you that I had lots of very happy customers with our cables.

Here's what I have:
99.999% pure silver, with teflon insulation
4 strands of 23awg braided-interconnect cable (compare at HGA $30/ft)-$10/ft
6 strands of 23awg braided-low-power speaker cable-$12/ft
8 strands of 23awg braided-high-power speaker cable (compare at HGA $45/ft)-$15/foot

99.9999% pure ofc copper, with teflon insulation
4 strands of 23awg braided-interconnect cable-$4/ft
6 strands of 23awg braided-low-power speaker cable-$5/ft
8 strands of 23awg braided-high-power speaker cable-$6/ft

Free shipping on any length over 3 feet. If you need lots, let me know and I'll work on the price.

Thanks,
Jason

DIY Cable for Interconnects, speaker, and power cables

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody,
A few years ago I ran a small cable manufacturing business. It went well for 5 years, then the bad economy hit. I went out of business in late 2008 and moved soon after that. I was just going through some boxes that were never unpacked and I came across some old inventory.

This is all top quality cable, manufactured and insulated in the same plants as the most expensive stuff out there. I'd rather not put my history up here, but if you contact me directly I'll fill you in on the details. I will tell you that I had lots of very happy customers with our cables.

It seems that you're using the name of an already existing company. I don't know if it's intentional...I say, bad form and all that, Wot!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.