• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Matched JFETs for DIYers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All,

I followed the recent JFET thread with some disappointment. While those 2SJ74s are in good hands, the supplies around the world are becoming quite depleted.

I DO NOT match and sell JFETs for a business, but I make lots of Pass DIY amps and as such match a lot of JFETS for personal use. I have a few extra sets of F5 matches, Balanced F5 matches and Aleph J(x) matches.

If you need a set for a build and cannot source them elsewhere, PM me for details. Please remember, I have a "real life" and do not want to make JFET sales a business, so it may take me a day or two to get back to you.

I'm offering this because I suffered the first time I tried to find a set of JFETs for my first F5 and know what it's like to be disappointed by Ebay sales and fake JFETs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.