• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

RCA Electron Tube Tester w/ cards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here you have a ~1960 RCA Electron Tube Tester. I have no idea if it works, when I put in a card and flip the calibrate lever, the needle goes to zero.. thus I think it works, unfortunately I don't have a vacuum tube since I sold my last amp =(

The case looks like it has a coffee stain on the top? other than that, its perfect.

original price in 1960 was $199.50 after inflation calculations, Its price now-a-days is $1451.98. "fun fact" Im asking $200 since its in such good condition and its full of cards. Offers are welcome, but lowballers are not Shipping is from Houston TX.
Call or text: 713-459-0269 or email: Motboy2@msn.com

I found an original ad from a 1960's allied radio catalog:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Here are pics of the actual unit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.