• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: OLED Displays / Capacitive Touch Screens / Multi-touch ICs & More

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

For sale are:

• OSD Displays OSD043AMWQVMB 4.3" 480x272 OLED RGB Display - $70/each - I have 2 of them, brand new.

Ships with compatible FFC/FPC connector - Digi-Key - HFQ371CT-ND

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

• Densitron DTS413-0430-0FX-00 Projected Capacitive Glass Touch Screen 4.3" - $70/each - I have two of them, brand new, fits the above OLED displays.

LINK

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

• OSD Displays OSD-5664ALBEF01 3.12" 256x64 OLED Monochrome Blue Display - $30 - brand new unopened

OSD Displays OSD-5664ASYEF01 3.12" 256x64 OLED Monochrome Yellow Display - $30 - brand new unopened

• Color QVGA 2.3" 320x240 LCD Display & Backlight/Frame combo - $50 FOR ALL 3 OF THEM. Never unpacked.

If you are interested in more than one item, please PM and I might give you a better deal. These things (OLEDs and touch-related parts in particular) were hard to source for a 1-off prototyping. These guys always want you to buy at least a 1000 of them and don't care about DIY guys, so here is your chance to get them the easy way. =))) I will provide datasheets for any of the above parts, except for the 2.3" LCD, unless I find one online. Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.