• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tripath TK2050-Hifimediy T1 Module Alps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I have a Tripath TK2050 based amp module from Hifimediy up for sale. This is the 8ohm v1.2 amp with the the Alps Blue Velvet volume pot. It has only been hooked up to test that it worked properly. I have had this for a couple months. Thought I would use it in a little office system but I don't have time to build anything right now. Works as it should and sounds nice. I even have the original box.

Tripath TK2050, TC2000, STA508. Large heatsink. Nice toroidal inductors.

He is currently selling this model for $59. You can have mine for $45.
I also have A Mean Wells-350-27 SMPS that I purchased to use with it. Both have been used for less than an hour. Nicely built supply. Seams to work perfectly with this amp. Buy both for the low, low price of $80.

PM me if you have any questions.

Best,
John

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.