• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LM1875 Amp, Arduino, Relay Attenuator in nice Alu Case

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I knocked this together to test my relay attenuator a while back and really don't have a use for it so I'd like to move it on. All parts are brand new and have less than 5 hours use. It consists of the following:

Chipamp.com LM1875 Amp and PSU modules. Upgraded PSU caps too. Details here:
DIY Chip Amplifier Kits, PCB's, Components and Information.

80VA encapulated toroid transformer (2x 18V), details here:
MULTICOMP|MCFE080/18|TRANSFORMER, 80VA, 2 X 18V | Farnell United Kingdom

Aluminium Case with recessed alu knob and power switch, quality RCA and speaker terminals

Arduino Duemilanove

Mini variable regulator module for the Arduino and relay attenuator

I2C controlled relay attenuator with 127 Steps + Mute. White PCB version, details here:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/anal...i2c-relay-selector-attenuator-tube-stage.html

It all works well and is good to go. You could use it as is or break it up in to a preamp and a power amp or just use the parts elsewhere. I will mention that if you are using low sensitivity speakers you may want to up the gain. The LM1875 has some turn-off pop, nothing major but could do with a relay on the output if it bothers you.

The parts cost me about £200 all together, make me an offer, I just want it to go to a good home :)

Or I'll split it up if there is interest.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Some of this stuff is up on PFM if you're on there but I haven't got any finished good per se.

I'e got;

1 x FE207e (excellent condition, probably not even run in)
1 x Visaton KE25SC Tweeter
1 x Full width enclosure that is being 'decomissioned' this week - needs a back panel to finish though.

I've got a few transformers (120VA - 1 x 12V, 300VA 2 x 35V and 225VA 2 x 18V)

I've also got a Modushop case with non-working LM3886 amp that I suspect has a problem with the amp boards as the power supply lights up fine.

Also have some Furutech phono connectors.

I expect none of this will be of any use but worth a try!

Some of this stuff is up on PFM if you're on there but I haven't got any finished good per se.

I'e got;

1 x FE207e (excellent condition, probably not even run in)
1 x Visaton KE25SC Tweeter
1 x Full width enclosure that is being 'decomissioned' this week - needs a back panel to finish though.

I've got a few transformers (120VA - 1 x 12V, 300VA 2 x 35V and 225VA 2 x 18V)

I've also got a Modushop case with non-working LM3886 amp that I suspect has a problem with the amp boards as the power supply lights up fine.

Also have some Furutech phono connectors.

I expect none of this will be of any use but worth a try!

Worth a try buy I'm afraid none of those items really fit in with my current projects :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.