|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|25th April 2011, 02:19 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2010
FS: Cambridge Audio Dac Magic (US-MI)
FS: Cambridge Audio DacMagic
Asking: $330 + shipping (us/ca only)
Location: Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Up for sale is my lightly used Cambridge Audio Dac Magic. The dac is only 1 year old and works perfectly. My system is in the process of changing and I will no longer need a separate dac.
Read the reviews on the web regarding this excellent dac. It will breath new life into your computer based audio system. The front of the unit is mint condition. The top has a few light marks where the finish looks smoothed out. Pretty much unnoticeable unless your shinning light right on the dac.
- USB input connects direct to PC without drivers to act as very high quality DAC/soundcard providing genuine hi-fi quality playback from desktop.
- Two inputs with both SPDIF & Toslink sockets allow wide range of digital sources to be connected
- Singled ended phono and XLR balanced audio outputs. Digital output passes through selected source for recording purposes
- Adaptive Time Filtering (ATFTM) asynchronous upsampling technology converts 16-24 bit audio
- Twin WM8740 high quality DACs in dual differential mode for excellent stereo imaging.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Cambridge Audio DAC-3||niiico||Digital Source||9||14th January 2013 07:37 PM|
|Cambridge Dac Magic fault?||nbaptista||Digital Line Level||6||27th January 2011 04:43 PM|
|Cambridge DAC magic 3 transformers||andydextrous||Digital Source||10||27th December 2010 12:15 AM|
|RCA MI-1425 with MI-1469 Horn, MI-1457 (W-horn) with RCA MI-? fieldcoil woofer||thekop-bkk||Swap Meet||0||26th September 2008 03:55 AM|
|cambridge audio disc magic transport||NAP 160||Parts||0||10th August 2002 11:48 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|