• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Cambridge Audio Dac Magic (US-MI)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Cambridge Audio DacMagic
Asking: $330 + shipping (us/ca only)

Up for sale is my lightly used Cambridge Audio Dac Magic. The dac is only 1 year old and works perfectly. My system is in the process of changing and I will no longer need a separate dac.

Read the reviews on the web regarding this excellent dac. It will breath new life into your computer based audio system. The front of the unit is mint condition. The top has a few light marks where the finish looks smoothed out. Pretty much unnoticeable unless your shinning light right on the dac.

Technical Details:
- USB input connects direct to PC without drivers to act as very high quality DAC/soundcard providing genuine hi-fi quality playback from desktop.
- Two inputs with both SPDIF & Toslink sockets allow wide range of digital sources to be connected
- Singled ended phono and XLR balanced audio outputs. Digital output passes through selected source for recording purposes
- Adaptive Time Filtering (ATFTM) asynchronous upsampling technology converts 16-24 bit audio
- Twin WM8740 high quality DACs in dual differential mode for excellent stereo imaging.

016.jpg

-
017.JPG

-
018.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.