Yamaha NS1000M Tweeters and Mid-ranges for sale - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd April 2011, 07:37 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Yamaha NS1000M Tweeters and Mid-ranges for sale

I have 2 ns100m tweeters 2 mid-ranges 1 woofer and 2 crossovers and the 4 attenuators(2 each speaker)all speakers and parts work perfectly speakers are just missing there front wire covers,and are for sale if interested,
Tweeters $250 each
mids $350 each
woofer $150
crossovers $300 pair
attenuators $100 pair

my email is labbetts@optusnet.com.au
Old 19th April 2011, 02:01 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Bump--still available
Old 20th April 2011, 12:51 PM   #3
spind is offline spind  Canada
diyAudio Member

You probably could buy a pair of working 1000M's in good condition for less that you are asking for your parts (and going your way one would still need a second woofer and a pair of boxes to get a working pair of speakers).
Old 20th April 2011, 01:43 PM   #4
Account disabled at member's request

That makes 1850 (Australian?) dollars for a pair of speakers still missing one woofer and the enclosure.
Mint NS1000's go fo some 500 Euro's here in Europe......good luck with your sale....
Old 20th April 2011, 04:36 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

these are meant as spare parts not as one lot, for people who need to replace something in their speakers, i know that i would not want to have to buy another pair just to get parts. The price i do not consider as excessive as the tweeters and mids were around that price new(maybe more) when it was possible to still get them, and now that you cant buy these today it does increase their value somewhat.

CHOICES

Spend 800-1000 dollars on a new set of speakers for parts

Buy parts individually at a fair market price

Or don't buy

either way have a nice day
Old 20th April 2011, 04:50 PM   #6
spind is offline spind  Canada
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing1 View Post

Or don't buy

Seems like the best option.
Old 21st April 2011, 01:55 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

here are some ebay listings showing some prices and none of these listings belong to me as you can see my prices are fair

ns1000m, Electronics, Musical Instruments items at low prices on eBay.com.au
Old 21st April 2011, 12:46 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

Considering the extent of your activity on this forum consists only of this classified ad, and the lack of pictures, and the fact that you've not provided any credibility in the form of ebay/audiogon feedback, and the fact that this is a diy forum where you're never going to get top $ for USED equipment (I always assume 50% return on good condition used gear), your prices ARE, to be brutally honest.....ABSURD. Now say you were to stumble upon a vintage Yamaha enthusiast.....maybe. With that said, you'd have better luck on EBAY.
Old 21st April 2011, 02:11 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

seeing as how everybody is so sure that the prices are absurd, consider these no longer for sale, so when someone comes here looking for replacement parts for these speakers and is now unable to buy them because certain people thought they would post nothing but criticism, they will know who to thank.I have had a few people try to STEAL these for next to nothing thinking that i don't know what these are worth well i do and have seen other people on other forums pay the same as what i am asking and be happy. I am now going to put these away for 5 or so years and then offer for sale(somewhere else) at even higher price.To be honest i don't even care if i sell them at all, i certainly don't need the money. if anyone really needs these BAD LUCK they are not for sale, you thank the previous posters for their helpful and constructive posts and can go and spend $900 or so on a complete set of speakers or try ebay in 5 or so years.You can write what you want from now on but i will not be replying.

Hide this!Advertise here!