• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Yamaha NS1000M Tweeters and Mid-ranges for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
these are meant as spare parts not as one lot, for people who need to replace something in their speakers, i know that i would not want to have to buy another pair just to get parts. The price i do not consider as excessive as the tweeters and mids were around that price new(maybe more) when it was possible to still get them, and now that you cant buy these today it does increase their value somewhat.

CHOICES

Spend 800-1000 dollars on a new set of speakers for parts

Buy parts individually at a fair market price

Or don't buy

either way have a nice day

Considering the extent of your activity on this forum consists only of this classified ad, and the lack of pictures, and the fact that you've not provided any credibility in the form of ebay/audiogon feedback, and the fact that this is a diy forum where you're never going to get top $ for USED equipment (I always assume 50% return on good condition used gear), your prices ARE, to be brutally honest.....ABSURD. Now say you were to stumble upon a vintage Yamaha enthusiast.....maybe. With that said, you'd have better luck on EBAY.

seeing as how everybody is so sure that the prices are absurd, consider these no longer for sale, so when someone comes here looking for replacement parts for these speakers and is now unable to buy them because certain people thought they would post nothing but criticism, they will know who to thank.I have had a few people try to STEAL these for next to nothing thinking that i don't know what these are worth well i do and have seen other people on other forums pay the same as what i am asking and be happy. I am now going to put these away for 5 or so years and then offer for sale(somewhere else) at even higher price.To be honest i don't even care if i sell them at all, i certainly don't need the money. if anyone really needs these BAD LUCK they are not for sale, you thank the previous posters for their helpful and constructive posts and can go and spend $900 or so on a complete set of speakers or try ebay in 5 or so years.You can write what you want from now on but i will not be replying.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.