• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Alpine CDA-9815 deck w/XM tuner

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an Alpine CDA-9815 deck that I picked up 4-5 years ago and never got around to doing anything with. This is a nice older-ish school Alpine unit. It can be run either as a 3-way active setup with high/mid/low output or as a conventional front/rear/sub. 4 channels of amplification with I think 27W RMS which is pretty high for a deck. This runs either the high/mid or else the front/rear outputs. Also has six 4V pre-outs to run with separate amps.

The XM tuner hooks up via AI-net. I haven't actually tested this - I'll try to do so.

Comes with a case for the removable faceplate, plus a remote.

Asking $125 for the full set

Attachments

• alpine_1.JPG
    alpine_1.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 68
  • alpine_2.JPG
    alpine_2.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 65
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.