• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Stuff I no longer want around the bench...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
For Sale - This is stuff I accumulated and just taking upspace... No Shipping - Local Pickup around Chicago, unless otherwise noted...

Speakers from an old Motorola Console - marked "GOLDEN VOICE" and appear to be Alnico magnets. How about $20?
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Tuner section from same console...$20?

Yamaha R300 - one channel goes in/out - needs repair - $10

Zenith 20" LCD TV from a Hospital install. They do work, but I do not beleive they are HD compatible.... There are a number of inputs, but only cable and composite input have been tried. There are two of these. No remotes, but I was able to find a suitable remote code from a scan. A garage TV? How about $30 each?

Audio Designs PS2020-1 power Supply from a theater install??This is just a power supply, and I believe it is a +20VDC / 0 / -20VDC power supply...I remember the neg rail being a little squirrelly... look like pretty big/heavy transformers and caps. $25?

ZAPPULSE 2.1 Modules. I accidentally reversed the pos/negative rails and let out the magic smoke. $20?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.