• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY Electronics Parts - chassis, twisted pear, Dayton audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'll be moving up to the D.C. area soon and need to get rid of stuff that I haven't used.

I've got some Twisted Pear Audio kits that I need to get rid of:
Kookaburra complete in Hammond extruded case with 2 sets of outputs + 1/4" headphone jack (neutrik) and all signal wires are pure silver. Also on-off rocker is lighted. I used this for a year when I first moved to college with my tube amp, sounded great, but there was scratchiness when adjusting the pot. $150
6216864046_large.jpg

Joshua Tree and Darwin have never been used seen below not seen in photo is Avel Lindberg 25VA traffo
6216864033_large.jpg

The next item hurts me to sell, this is an amazing chassis, aluminum front and top the rest of the chassis is made steel. This is very pretty and I have held onto this for over 6 years. I cannot find the push switch (for on-off) nor do i have the knobs and buttons, but I do have a matching knob for the volume, will be included. Measurements: 17.125" x 13.625" x 3.5625" WxDxH, feet are .5" tall (not included in measurements) $150
6216864063_large.jpg

6216864064_large.jpg

2x Grayhill Rotary switch 2pole 6 position part number:56030-01-2-AJN (never used) $15

1 pair of Dayton Classic 1-1/8" truncated silk dome tweeter (never used) $20

Wharfdale Pro EVP-12P full range plate amp. I used this as a sub amp for a couple of months worked well. $75
6216864058_large.jpg

Denon AVR-1804 receiver (excellent condition) $125
6216864006_large.jpg

Thank you and I would be happy to answer any questions,

Josh

Last edited:
Hello

I'm interested on the tweeters if they are brand new.
"on the picture look like it has some scratch on the face plate, but the picture quality not the best"
If you can send me some picture to mathelaszlo2@yahoo.ca it would be great
I take them if the shipping does not cost more than $10 to Toronto Canada.
Thank you , please let me know

Greetings gabor

Last edited:
Also for sale are 2 Twisted Pear Super Symeyric LM3886 boards
Also for sale are the 2 giant H frame transformers that would power these in dual mono.
I cannot seem to find the specs on these, but I believe they are discontinued from partsexpress.
Both of these are thanks to Ed LaFonaine. I will be using some of the funds from all the items I'm selling to donate to diyaudio and will be donating quite a bit more with these items from Ed.

Thanks,

Josh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.