• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ScanSpeak 13m8636 Midrange

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In the system I'm building I need a midrange that will go a bit deeper then these can without running out of excursion. So these are up for sale to help pay for some new drivers, I'm asking a little less then I paid since I have used them, but they are in perfect condition. I bought them new, so i had so solder some 16 gauge wire to each terminal.

I'm asking $300 shipped for the pair, email me at mcgilvrey007@yahoo.com to get a hold of me, i dont visit this forum as often as i should

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.