• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: SoundEasy v9/v10 speaker design software

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling a copy of SoundEasy software that I really never used. The original CD ROM has the v9.0 software on it and I have the self-extracting upgrade file to v10.0. It uses a Parallel port dongle. I have PDF copies of the v9.0 instruction manual and the instructions for building the test probes. The software upgrade, PDF manuals, and test probe instructions will be included on a second CD ROM.

Asking $85 obo shipped to your address. You will receive two CD ROMs and the Parallel port dongle.

Paypal, personal checks (held until cleared), and money orders accepted.

Thanks for looking!
Eric

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.