FS: Four Dayton RSS315HF-4 12" woofers - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 20th March 2011, 07:45 PM   #1
Eric is offline Eric  United States
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Four Dayton RSS315HF-4 12" woofers

I have four of these drivers that I purchased for a speaker project that hasn't unfolded in the manner that I expected. I'm now beyond Parts Express's return policy, so my only course of action is a private sale. These are brand new and still in the original box. Original packing tape on two of the boxes is still intact.

These were purchased a short time ago for my Avro speaker project- I was originally planning on building 5 of these speakers, but the room layout and furnishing won't allow for the two Avro speakers I was planning to use for surround sound, so these must go. You can see my Avro web page in my signature link.

I would prefer to sell these as sets of 2 or a set of 4. Either way, the cost per driver including shipping is $100 to any address east of the Mississippi River, and $110 to ship them west of the Mississippi. I will accept credit cards (via paypal) or personal checks (held until cleared).

Shipping within the continental US only.

Thanks!
Eric
Old 22nd March 2011, 01:28 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Two drivers sold!

One pair of drivers remains - these are great for a woofer in a 3-way system or as stand-alone subwoofer drivers! Check out the reviews on the Parts Express web page.

These are brand new drivers that retail for $140 each. You can save $60-$80 on the pair - most of the cost of a good plate amps for your new sub!
Old 28th March 2011, 01:39 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Still have two drivers left! These would make an awesome pair of subs, but they are quite heavy (26 lbs ship weight each).

New pricing: $80 each plus shipping (parcel post) from 17837 to your address.

Eric
Old 28th March 2011, 01:55 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Sale of third driver pending. One driver left!
Old 29th March 2011, 02:15 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Third driver sold, one left.

$80 plus shipping from 17837 to your home is still a better deal than Parts Express on a new and unopened Dayton RSS315HF-4 12" woofer that is perfect for a sealed or vented sub!
Old 30th March 2011, 12:48 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

One driver left. Pair it with a great sub amp like this one from M&K for an awesome combination!
Old 8th April 2011, 01:53 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

Still have one of these awesome drivers for sale! Would make a great sealed or vented sub!

Hide this!Advertise here!