• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Four Dayton RSS315HF-4 12" woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have four of these drivers that I purchased for a speaker project that hasn't unfolded in the manner that I expected. I'm now beyond Parts Express's return policy, so my only course of action is a private sale. These are brand new and still in the original box. Original packing tape on two of the boxes is still intact.

These were purchased a short time ago for my Avro speaker project- I was originally planning on building 5 of these speakers, but the room layout and furnishing won't allow for the two Avro speakers I was planning to use for surround sound, so these must go. You can see my Avro web page in my signature link.

I would prefer to sell these as sets of 2 or a set of 4. Either way, the cost per driver including shipping is $100 to any address east of the Mississippi River, and $110 to ship them west of the Mississippi. I will accept credit cards (via paypal) or personal checks (held until cleared).

Shipping within the continental US only.

Thanks!
Eric

Two drivers sold!

One pair of drivers remains - these are great for a woofer in a 3-way system or as stand-alone subwoofer drivers! Check out the reviews on the Parts Express web page.

These are brand new drivers that retail for $140 each. You can save $60-$80 on the pair - most of the cost of a good plate amps for your new sub!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.