• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Altmann Attraction Dac w/ Jisco and BYOB Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,
I have both of these wonderful pieces for sale. I'm the second owner for each one and it pains me to let these go.

1) BYOB Amp - Standard BYOB Amp w/power cables....................$750.00 obo

2) BYOB Attraction Dac - Standard Dac for CD w/Jisco function.....$750.00 obo

3) Purchase both units as Combo.................................. ..........$1400.00

Sale includes shipping (USPS Priority) to lower 48 from 08087 and no paypal fees

Local pick up and auditions available.

I will not ship the battery!

The battery is an Optima Yellow Top......Retail $259.00....sell $100.00 can deliver if close to my zip.

Paypal,Postal Money Order,Cash, Check (delivery after it clears)

Buy this as a combo, pickup a battery, and have the funkiest looking best sounding digital system. That can keep up with, and out do, most of the Big Buck Boy's

There has been a lot written about the BYOB gear here on DIY Audio and other websites.

Search "Altmann BYOB" and get all the information you will need.

6moons audio reviews: The Outside Files Chapter Two - Altmann Attraction DAC

Thanks For Looking.

Chris 609-709-6792 8am - 9pm est

Rodge827 on Audiogon

More pics available upon request.

Hey ....Make an offfer....Ya never know!

Attachments

• DSCN2921.JPG
    DSCN2921.JPG
    950.9 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCN2925.jpg
    DSCN2925.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 269
  • DSCN2924.jpg
    DSCN2924.jpg
    558.3 KB · Views: 254
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.