• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Erno Borbely headphone Line Amp/PS Regulator assembled

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Erno Borbely SE Headphone /Line Amp EB 210 and PS regulator 243
Assembled and used less than probably 10 hours as I had two more Borbely Line amps in regular use

Contact me and shipping outside USA only with registered post to make sure I can track or ask the buyer to claim insurance if it does not reach.

Or trackable Priority mail/ insurance full value - paypal charge to the buyer
contact me for pricing - I am asking for the actual cost of getting it at my place/parts cost plus shipping. My labor is not included. I used 2% Silver solder - as recommended by Erno

If you are interested only one of these please indiacte - send me a PM

thanks for your interest
First come first serve
kannan

Last edited:
Picture

Picture attached

Attachments

• eb 210LR.jpg
    eb 210LR.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 561
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.