• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LABSM1500 0-500VDC 0-1,6A power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This week I met a person in the Eindhoven (NL) region who “inherited” about 15 (maybe more) LAB/SM 1500 power supplies from a former testing/assembling line in Eindhoven. With an output adjustable between 0 and 500V and up to 1,6A of current this seems to be a very interesting PS for tube amplifiers. There is a price break when buying more units, so I am putting the information here and maybe we can get enough interested people to bring the price down. He proposed the following price break:

1 unit: 200 Euros
6 units: 150 Euros/each
10 units: 125 Euros/each
If we buy them all, he will charge 100 Euros/each.

Even 200 Euros/each is a nice price, me think, but cheaper is always better. If there is enough interest I will go to his place, test the units (feeding a large halogen lamp or something) and can stock them up at my place, in Eindhoven (NL). People can then pick them up, or I can send them at your cost and risk.

Erik

This week I met a person in the Eindhoven (NL) region who “inherited” about 15 (maybe more) LAB/SM 1500 power supplies from a former testing/assembling line in Eindhoven. With an output adjustable between 0 and 500V and up to 1,6A of current this seems to be a very interesting PS for tube amplifiers. There is a price break when buying more units, so I am putting the information here and maybe we can get enough interested people to bring the price down. He proposed the following price break:

1 unit: 200 Euros
6 units: 150 Euros/each
10 units: 125 Euros/each
If we buy them all, he will charge 100 Euros/each.

Even 200 Euros/each is a nice price, me think, but cheaper is always better. If there is enough interest I will go to his place, test the units (feeding a large halogen lamp or something) and can stock them up at my place, in Eindhoven (NL). People can then pick them up, or I can send them at your cost and risk.

Erik

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.