• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB JBL 2214H or 128H LF driver pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for your consideration; I'm trying to complete a pair of JBL L100t speakers. The 2214H is the stock LF driver, but I've read that the 128H is a valid sonic replacement, if you aren't rigid about only using stock components.

I'd also be interested in rebuildable versions of these if you've just never got around to the project you were going to use them for. <G>

I have two early JBL LE8T drivers (16 ohm, and need foam) with correct ohm values available to consider as part of the deal, if that helps.

thanks,
Wornears

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.