• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS pair of LCY 106 High Performance Twin Ribbon tweeters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these LCY 106 Twin ribbons new form E-speakers in October of 2010. These are great little ribbons with good vertical dispersion. I tried to use these as super tweeters 12khz and up but I prefer Muratas ($2k). They work great and have never seen lower crossover points. There are some small scuffs on the inside of the mounting screw holes, no big deal a black Sharpie will hide it just fine. No marks on the face, look as new.

I paid $200 new, will sell the pair for $150 OBO.

You can call me with question 248-790-9644, Brian.

Description:Frequency Response : 2.2KHz-60KHz Sensitivity : 92dB / 2.83V / 1M
Nominal Impedance : 6Ω
Ribbon Effective Area : 740mm2
Ribbon Thickness : 0.006mm
Nominal Power Handling : 150W
Weight : 0.88Kg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.