• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Acoustic Elegance Lambda TD12H 8 ohm pair of woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a lightly used pair of excellent 12" Lambda drivers for sale. I bought these brand new from John at AE in June of 2010. These have seen little use (less than 100 hours) on a pair of 50 watt tube amps so I'm sure they are not even broken in yet. I have decided to move on with smaller drivers so these must go.

Paid $558 new will sell (pair) for $400 OBO +S/H.

This is my first post on DIY, I thought these drivers would be a good fit here. I am a long time active member of both Audiogon and e-bay with 100% positive feedback.

You can call my cell with any questions 248-790-9644

Here is the information from the AE website:

The Lambda Series TD drivers are setting a new higher standard for performance and durability. Designed for punishing professional use, they also have the clean sound needed for critical monitoring and audiophile uses. The TD12H is a high sensitivity, high power handling, high excursion, wide bandwidth driver of which there is no comparison.

These drivers are capable of reproducing frequencies of up to 2Khz off axis, and much higher with a more narrow dispersion pattern. They are rated for 500W continuous power handling. Power compression is perhaps the lowest of ANY woofer currently available due to the combination of shorting rings and the phase plug. As a result, inductance and distortion is also extremely low.
TD12H - 8ohm
Fs: 26.7Hz
Qms: 3.72
Vas: 160L
Cms: .4mm/N
Mms: 88.6g
Rms: 4kg/s
Xmax: 14mm
Sd: 530sqcm
Qes: .25
Re: 6.5ohm
Le: .3mH
Z: 8ohm
Bl: 19.7Tm
Pe: 500W
Qts: .23
1W SPL: 92.9dB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.