• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Seas Excel Drivers (UK) Prices reduced

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Hey guys,

Repost of my original thread with final reductions on the drivers. They're nearly half off the price I paid. Be quick, we're moving house soon and want them gone by then so they'll be on ebay if there's no interest on here.

I have for sale a few Seas Excel drivers left over from playing around with driver choices on the latest project. All of these drivers sound pretty damn awesome in the right setting but I've gone with the W12CY003 because it really does suit the sound I'm after. Its not quite got the outright resolution of the magnesium cone excels but for such a small driver it sounds fantastic across the board. Gotta say I'd love to keep all these Excels for future projects but we're buying a house and sadly I can't justify just having them lying around.

All drivers are in perfect condition, not a single mark on them. They've been carefully stored in the house since packing them away a couple of weeks ago. Consider these in "as-new" condition. They were bought new from the UK Seas distributor - Audio Components approx 2 months ago and that was the cheapest place I could find in the UK at the time. I've got the original purchase receipt for any warranty needs too.

2x Seas Excel W15CY001

W15CY001.jpg

Paid £145 each for these from HERE

Asking £160 for the pair. As new condition, no marks.

Data sheet: W15CY001 Data Sheet

2x Seas Excel W15LY001

W15LY001.jpg

Paid £119 each for these from HERE

Asking £130 for the pair. As new condition, no marks.

Data Sheet: W15LY001 Data Sheet

2x Seas Excel W12CY001

W12CY001.jpg

Paid £142 each for these from HERE

Asking £155 for the pair. As new condition, no marks.

Data sheet: W12CY001 Data Sheet

Any question feel free to ask away. All prices are plus delivery and preferred payment method is either cash on collection or paypal. I'm in Chesterfield Derbyshire if you'd prefer to collect.

Thanks,
Ant

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Also for sale are a mint pair of RAAL 140-15d ribbon tweeters. Don't really need to say much about these other than they're freakin awesome. I've since gone 3-way on the speaker these were in and needed a closer spacing on the MTM so am now using beryllium scanspeaks. No doubt in my mind that the Raal's is the better tweeters but don't work as well in an MTM due to that larger spacing needed.

Oh and the ribbons are the standard core types with RAAL's slightly wider special order ribbons (17mm vs. 15mm) for a little more surface area. Also included are two spare replacement ribbons and the foam deflectors.

£450 for the pair. Cheapest place I can find is shipping direct from madisound in US at £650ish and that's if your fortunate with customs and don't get hit for another +20% tax(assuming your shipping them to the UK ofc)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.