• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rubycon 4700uF x 63V (ROHS) - $1.25 each

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am helping a friend who bought several boxes of these capacitors for a project that went South (and so did his company unfortunately).

These are fresh snap-on Rubycon 4,700uF x 63V (85 C) capacitors, measuring 45mm (h) x 25mm (d) and 10mm lead spacing.

These are being sold at $1.25 each plus postage.
Similar capacitors cost significantly more in the typical stores like Digi-Key, Mouser, etc.
Yes, the ones found on FleeBay are also more expensive - the seller has done his homework this time. :D

I can accommodate up to 20 units in a small USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box (8 5/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 5/8"). Therefore the shipping to continental US for that quantity would be $5.20.

International shipping is possible, but the buyer will be responsible for insurance and applicable duties. Please let me know the quantity, and country of destination so I can figure out pricing.

If you are interested in purchasing an entire box (or boxes) with 200 units, please let me know so we can get discount and shipping prices figured out.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment, but we can work other options as well.

Thanks for your interest!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Shipping charges for international buyers

I have been receiving lots of requests for quoting international shipments, so I decided to post here the current prices from the USPS for flat rate boxes. :)

These prices will increase next month according to the USPS. :cuss:

Please note that:

(a) 20 caps will fit in the smallest box.

(b) 150+ caps will fit in the mid-size box

(c) lots of caps will fit in the large size box :D

Shipping prices are independent of weight for the flat rate boxes. ;)

Here we go:

- Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Box (8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8") = $13.95

- Priority Mail International Medium Flat Rate Box (11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2") = $45.50

- Priority Mail International Large Flat Rate Box (12" x 12" x 5-1/2") = $58.50

Lots of caps left - please keep ordering... :yes:

Cheers!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.