• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rubycon 4700uF x 63V (ROHS) - $1.25 each

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Shipping using a bubble envelope... why not?!

I have been asked why not shipping small quantities in a bubble envelope and save shipping costs.

The reason is very simple - I have purchased caps that got crushed (even though they had a piece of cardboard on both sides) and would hate having that to happen to caps purchased from me.

I would gladly purchase bubble envelopes for purchases under 6-8 caps and insert two pieces of cardboard to "enhance protection".
However, in doing so we will no longer be able to track the package and I could no longer be responsible for damages caused during shipping.

Thanks!

hi dudaindc, do you have a box of 100 caps. shipping to 38655 thanks, john

Thanks John - a returning buyer is always a good sign... :D

Yes - I have lots of them left: 100 caps will cost you $125 and shipping via USP Priority Mail will be $10.95 plus PayPal fees.

Should I proceed just like last time - same PayPal ID / same shipping address?
Please advise.

Regards,

D

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.