• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aikido and Janus Kits FS with transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a stereo 6SN7 Aikido kit and a Janus Regulated Tube Power Supply kit for sale.
I also have three transformers for the build. The first is an Edcor XPRW007-120 with 500VCT, 6.3V and 5V secondaries. (4-6 week wait time for custom build) It is much better to power the heaters with separate transformers so I also have a Hammond 166Q6 with 6.3V@6A transformer (6SN7 heaters) and a Hammond 166R5 with 5V@6A secondaries for the rectifier heater and relay volume control.

Also included is a trick relay volume control with remote and display that will take 5V to use.
I have over $400 into these parts. I would like $325 plus shipping from 02465

check out this link for pictures
6SN7 Aikido and Janus Regulated PS Kits for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.