• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

R.Stens X-Ono boards populated - Melbourne AUS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
If anyone is interested I have populated set of R Stens Ono boards I'm selling.

The boards are running and tested, however had I purchased a load of sk170 so-called "BL" (more like GR's) from futurlec which turned out to be useless junk. I have had to cut out all but one pair to get the boards operating. It plays fine with MM cart but haven't been able to test MC functionality. I have a bunch of replacements which measure close to correct spec, but the boards need the old sk170's desoldered and replaced with the new ones.

The boards have been built up with 2SK389BL's, dale resistors, panasonic elec and film caps, polystyrene filter caps, MKP1837 poly caps and Clarity Cap SA blocking caps on the outputs.

I'm asking $300AU/US plus shipping, as boards alone cost me $220+.

I also have 2 x 240V primary Harbuch trafo's to suit which I'll sell for $50AU the pair plus shipping.

I'll post pix in the next couple of hours.

cheers
Paul

Disabled Account
Joined 2005
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.