• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted - Sifam Panel Meter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Having recently acquired a Ferrograph RST2 test set, I am in need of a replacement meter for it. The type is Sifam Clarity Focus 42AF. If anyone has one for sale or knows where I can get one from I would be grateful. Sifam no longer make this item although I have obtained a brochure from a non-UK supplier of Sifam products.

Providing the meter action is correct, the physical condition is not important as I can exchange the 'guts' to the one I already have which is in first class condition.

Regards,

Karl

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.