• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sale: National Semiconductor LM Series Power Amp Chip

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I have the following LM series power amp chip to sell.
All are from project surplus and are 100% genuine.
Am letting go cheap since I had stop DIY'ing due to other commitment.
I do have more than 10 pairs each and maybe more.

I had put up the all the mentioned items in Ebay for sale and will attached the links at the end of the thread. So, please do find the pricing there and note that I am offering free shipping to you at my cost (loss). However, I do give priority to those who purchase 5 pairs or more as it will greatly reduce my shipping cost hence reduce my loss.

Forumer might be wary about me cos' this is my first sale thread since I joined DIYAUDIO forum in 2004. To address it, that is why I had put up the items to let go in Ebay for Ebay provide "Buyer protection" if pay through Paypal. At the same time, it will built up my Ebay reputation as a sellers in the near future (note that I had never sell in Ebay before as I only do purchase).

Lastly, I do have many other items to let go such as op amp, discrete diode and voltage regulators. But will need more time to clear my store first. So do keep a close watch to this thread while I clear my storeroom.

PS:
I had tried to adhere to the sale ethic and if I do sound harsh please do forgive me (esp. so for priority given to those who wanted 5 pairs or more as it will reduce my loss). Also, I have no prior experience in selling items here so am not sure what are the preferred method folks here preferred (so I use Ebay). Thank you for your kind understanding.

Links:

LM3875TF
eBay.com.sg: LM3875TF 56W (Pair) National Semiconductor IC Chip (item 180633882593 end time Mar 09, 2011 08:19:20 SGT)
LM3886TF
eBay.com.sg: LM3886TF 68W (Pair) National Semiconductor IC Chip (item 180633884876 end time Mar 09, 2011 08:26:35 SGT)
LM3876TF
eBay.com.sg: LM3876TF 68W (Pair) National Semiconductor IC Chip (item 180633885851 end time Mar 09, 2011 08:31:21 SGT)
LM4780TA
eBay.com.sg: LM4780TA 120W (Pair) National Semiconductor IC Chip (item 180633887902 end time Mar 09, 2011 08:36:05 SGT)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.