• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: DCB1 pre amp - top quality

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale a built and fully working DCB1 pre amp. It has top quality components throughout and works perfectly with a stunning sound quality. Only selling as my plans have gone in a different direction and it's no longer necessary unfortunately.

The amp does not have any 4700uF filter caps installed as I used an off board CAP6 rectifier / filter PCB.

Features:

TX2575 and MK132 signal path resistors
PRP and Kiwame resistors.
Wima and Nichicon KZ caps.
Matched Fets from Spencer

Price: I have no idea what to ask so - £65?

Shipping UK and EU - £5

For shipping outside EU please contact me and I'll get some prices

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

Hi Marra

Yes it's a bloody shame to sell it. It really is superb. With my Buffalo and Legato it's just not necessary, if I could think of a reason not to sell I'd keep it.

The 220R / 0.1% TX2575 Z foil resistors are direct from Texas Components. They cost $9.40 each plus paypal surcharge and shipping etc. Just email them for a quote:

Texas Components - Precision Resistor & Microelectronics

The Caddock MK132's are from Parts Connexion.

And yes they do make a difference :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.