• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FOR SALE: RAAL 70-20XR RIBBON TWEETERS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale are my pair of RAAL 70-20XR pure ribbon tweeters. I had hoped to be able to keep these, but circumstances are such that I have need of the funds. Even though the project I had gotten these for did not get off the ground, I still wanted to keep them for my 'next project' ;). Anyway, these are absolutely amazing tweeters and while I only had them running briefly, they are perhaps my favorite tweeters of all those I've had the good fortune of owning and testing over the years. These have the amorphous core option, are in excellent condition with less than 4 hours playing time, come in their original box, and also include two extra ribbons (valued at $60 each). These are typically not available to the public-at-large but list for approximately $1295 plus $140 for the amorphous core option if and when you can find them. I am offering mine for $925 obo plus shipping.

Thank you for your consideration. :)

To Potential Buyers... Although I've frequented this forum for a number of years, I've only just formally joined within the past year or so. However, I do have many positive references on a number of different forums and am happy to provide them to anybody interested.

Attachments

• DSCN2015.JPG
    DSCN2015.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 815
  • DSCN2017.JPG
    DSCN2017.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 787
  • DSCN2023.JPG
    DSCN2023.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 771
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.