• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Wanted Dynaudio esotar T330D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi kazantip, what more do you want with this antiquated speaker. They have been sold long ago. Recently, I have been working with the CELL C30-6-358 by Accuton (accuton® Carefully selected loudspeaker drivers.. A brand new tweeter, said by the way, of the people from Thiel & Partner that he is really as good as their diamond tweeter. I can not argue with them in this. If you're interested I can give you a pair that does not really cost more than the Dynaudio T330D, including my proposition for crossover and equalization.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.