• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Various equipment and domain name for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have decided to retire from the audio world and thus will be selling all of my test equipment that has been used over the years to design, test and repair audio and other equipment. I will be compiling a list of equipment and will post it when the inventory is completed. Some of the equipment I have may be useful to you and all was working at the time I quit using it. I would anticipate that some may need minor repair or calibration.

I also have several Technics SP10 turntables but only one power supply. One SP10 has obsidian base, cover and tone arm. Both turntables worked fine when last used. The one with obsidian base needs a good cleaning. The other SP10 has an air bearing tone arm which originally sold for amount $2700.00 which I can sell separately. The base on that one is home built and may not be the best for turntable/tonearm combination but is workable. Also have a Technics Sp15 turntable (no base or tone arm) available.

If anyone likes analog tape recorders I have A Studer B67 and A80 master recorder. Both of these are in large roll around carts. Shipping would need to be by freight with anticipated weight of a bout 250lbs each. The B67 has temporary 4 track PB head installed which was used to transfer some old tapes to CD’s. The original head also goes with the machine. All heads are in good condition. The only problems I noted in the past on these recorders were some problems with the input/output monitor select switches. Contacts may need cleaning.

My old web site is www.audioamps.com and I have had this parked for a number of years. If anyone is interested in taking over this domain name to start their own web site let me know and make offer. I think it is a good domain name.

For anyone who does work with National Instruments equipment and Labview or other NI software development packages I have many (perhaps 30) NI PCI, PXI, MXI input and output cards, GPIB, Serial, and FPGA cards, interface modules and cables. Also available is a PXI 1042 chassis and PXI 8176 processor in like new condition.

I also have some RF test equipment that would be useful for those who are also involved in ham radio.

I will post other items as I run across them. If anyone is serious about potentially buying any item listed I can take a picture and email to you.

I will accept offers.

Johannes

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.