• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Morel MDT-33

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
MST 33.5 Tweeter matched pair

I have a new pair. Never used. Purchased from Mikhael Shabani in Brookline, Mass, who represented Morel and then started his own distribution company selling the same drivers labeled as Renaissance. This is the identical, matched pair, heavy dual magnet tweeter to the Morel MST 33.5. I purchased these when I thought I would never be able to find a pair of Dyna Esotec tweets which were the ideal (original)driver for the speaker project I am working on. Much to my surprise, I was proven wrong.
These sound great. I have heard them in a Morel two way and James Taylor's tenor never sounded better! I paid $260 and would like to re-coup.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.