• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: B&G Neo8 x8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale, 8 units of B&G Neo8 drivers, non-PDR.

On 4 of them I have put scratches down the sides of the paint to help fix them to the back of a baffle with glue (the gritex paint is difficult to glue to). They work fine though. The other 4 are in reasonable aesthetic condition.

Although these are non-PDR you should know it's easy to make them better than a PDR simply by fixing a small strip of foam along each long edge.

They are pretty much un-used. I ran them in, did a few experiments but never built the speaker.

£25 each for the neat ones.
£20 each for the scratched ones.
Sold in pairs.

ashton AT audiosmile DOT co DOT uk

Neo8-1.jpg

Neo8-2.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.