• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Amplifier project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have been trying to finish this power amp for about 2 years now, and since i am moving in the next month, ive decided i simply don't have the time nor space to support this project anymore, so im going to try to sell it. This is a DOZ amp from ESP, looks to be a very nice little project, if one has the time for it! nearly complete kit comes with toroidal transformer, populated PCBs, heatsinks, power supply (with the capacitor multiplier as specified on the site), ALPs Blue Velvet Potentiometer, aluminum case with wooden accents, and gold input/output connectors. I have spent well over $350US on this project already, and the transformer itself is worth $50US... so I think $200US for the whole kit n' caboodle would be worth both our time? Let me know what you think, and ill try to get pics up soon.

if you're around please let me know, I'm very interested in taking this off your hands. I'm without music at the moment, and we all know how painful that can be, so I'm looking for something that is close to done so I won't have to dink around too much. Please let me know.

Cheers
-Steve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.