• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Inexpensive pair of used 300B's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for a new or used pair of inexpensive 300B's that someone would be willing to part with. Preferably under $100. I can Paypal the funds or if a trade works I have tons of Amperex 6DJ8/ECC88's, some Telefunken 12Ax7's, various ECL86 and ECL82 of Euro manufacture and so on... I just need one pair of decent 300B's for a build and I don't want to drop a lot of cash until I test the amp out for a while. I do not care what brand they are. I am in Virginia 23294. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.