• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fostex BK-16 Folded Horn Kit - New - half off!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Fostex BK-16 Folded Horn Kit Save $420 (almost 50%) From Madisound. Complete kit plus angled stands.

Owner passed away before he had time to build them. Originally purchased from member of this site.

$450 plus shipping

They'll ship from 59840 (USA) 2 - 38 lb. boxes, and a 20 lb box.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Images
140193d1252249742-fostex-bk-16-folded-horn-kit-save-420-almost-50-122x150_bk16cab.jpg
140194d1252249742-fostex-bk-16-folded-horn-kit-save-420-almost-50-150x101_bk16-stand-angle.jpg

Yes there are tweeters, but I need to print the list of components and make sure all the little boxes go with this kit. There is another speaker set up in a bigger box I cannot get to yet, so please give me a couple of days to organize. I still need a zip code from JMillerdoc to calculate shipping. The widow is requesting pay-pal payment, so I need to verify that her account is current and active.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.