• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DDDac for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I have a built DDDac to sell, all working perfectly. I had simply assembled them on a piece of board, and ran them from some paralleled SLA batteries. This one comes with a USB module and the SPDIF receiver so you can accept both inputs and chose between them at a flick of a switch. There are extra caps in the PS of the DAC towers, blackgates and an elna at the USB module. It really is a lovely sounding dac, but my system has changed and it has sat now for too long unused.

Lots of info at DDDAC 2000. I have full schematics etc, but really, you probably won't need them as the units are built. Still might be handy if you want to do some modding.

What is included:

USB>I2S module
SPDIF receiver
2 x DAC boards
2 x DAC tower tooling
tent clock

total cost to buy new: €363/USD$~500

I'm looking for €220/$300 plus shipping. I'll go figure out shipping and post some figures back here, but I guarantee that it will be actual cost only. Paypal is AOK, and I suppose if you're in the euro zone, bank transfer might be easiest. I haven't ever sold much stuff here (my bank balance tells me its all buying:)) but have never had a problem yet.

I have it set up with some GE film caps on the outputs, and a simple connector for the PS (I can include easily the mating connector so you can try it with batteries if you like. The only thing you'll need to add is a simple switch which allows you to short two pins on the SPDIF receiver together - this allows switching on the fly between the USB and SPDIF inputs.

Some pics included....

Fran

Attachments

• IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_1087.jpg
    IMG_1087.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.