• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

(4) FOCAL Kevlar 5K013L midbass

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2009
Lets see if this ad catches anyone's attention.
Really superb FOCAL 5K013L midbass drivers with cast frames and yellow Kevlar cones. Made in France. These are used drivers, they were originally part of an ARIA 5 kit (designed by Joe D’Appolito).
All are in excellent condition both cosmetically and electrically. If you need or like, I have the manufacturers specs and design info for the original ARIA 5 kit along with additional documentation.
All four drivers have been carefully packed with an additional piece of hardboard to protect the front of the drivers. You pay only actual shipping charges, whatever you prefer UPS, USPS, FedEx is OK by me. Shipping weight is 18 lbs. (8 Kilos).
Theses drivers originally cost about $90 each (US) I'm asking $40 each.

Attachments

• DSCF0289.jpg
    DSCF0289.jpg
    810.1 KB · Views: 377
  • DSCF0372.jpg
    DSCF0372.jpg
    663 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.