• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB buffalo 32s board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
WTB buffalo 32s used board

Thank you people for the responses to my add.
Some info for the situation. I have built a buffalo 32S DAC last year but a few weeks ago i epxerienced hardware failure and i am trying to repair it. The all new buffalo nowdays (BUffalo II) costs 249$. (+IVY cost which i already have). At this time point i cannot afford the upgrade to BuffaloII cost and thus i am looking for a used dac board. I beleive that a fair price of a used item would be around half of what the current price is (if the used item is in excellent condition).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.