• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

240V 2KVA Balanced Power Supplies for Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These transformers might suit someone with a recording studio or other critical installation in which low noise is wanted. Although they are about 7 years old, they are both in perfect cosmetic and working order and run very quietly - having been used only in my home and my brother’s home. The one on the left is factory standard with a rivetted enclosure and has a single Australian power outlet. The one on the right was ordered with an external power strip on a heavy captured lead and the rivets were replaced with coach bolts when that was done. I subsequently replaced the plug board with a Wattgate IEC outlet.

P1190002.jpg

P1190003.jpg

Each one weighs about 17.5 Kg and cost $1500 new. Asking $390 each or $690 for the pair.

Info on balanced power here: Balanced Studio Power Supply

Please send a PM if interested. Not economic to ship overseas. Pick-up preferred Sydney.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.