• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Klipsch Forte ll in oiled oak for sale...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a set if Forte ll speakers in very good condition for sale. I bought these off a Klipsch forum member just before Christmas and they were transported to Al Klappenberger of ALK Engineering in Salisbury so he could design a new crossover for them. The design is done and available on line. The speakers are in Salisbury Maryland and the shipping to me in Calgary Alberta is getting kind of high. I would like to sell these at my cost of $466.40 firm. The speakers can be picked up by the local Salisbury UPS store for packing (UPS local pick up charge $45.00) and then shipped to you or you can pick them up directly from Al. If you are interested I can email you pictures. This is a great chance to buy the set of speakers which were used to design the new crossover a perfect match. The speakers are fitted with the stock factory crossover networks. You can purchase a set of the new networks from Al or build your own from the on line design. Thanks and regards Moray James.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.